Monday, December 03, 2007

Youth Quake '08

I've gotta put a little plug in for my alma mater, Briercrest College. In February they're hosting one of the country's premiere Christian youth events: Youth Quake. It looks like it'll be a life changer, so check it out.

Speaking of which, Briercrest is a great place to meet God and to get to know His Word. For Christians, a Bible education is essential! I went to Bible College for 4 years and don't regret it; if you have any questions about Bible College, let me know.)

One last thing. One of the guests at Youth Quake is Family Force 5. I hadn't heard of them until last week, and I just checked out their music video "Love Addict" this morning. Man, I'm getting old; the Christian music scene has changed so much since I was in High School. Anyhow, this group has drawn a lot of accolades along with criticism, and I want to hear your impression of the band. Watch the video and let me know in the comments.



link disclaimer: RLBC is not associated/affiliated with any content on YouTube other than its own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw them live...it's definately a show you NEED to experience!